Call us: 01565 740896


Get your public and employers liability insurance with us today

Public and Employers’ Liability Insurance are two different cover options. Public Liability cover isn’t required by law, but can save you a small fortune if you come to need it. Employers’ Liability is a legal requirement, even if your business only employs one person or has a group of volunteers.

Public Liability

Public liability insurance covers you if a member of the public claims that they have suffered an injury or loss as a result of your business. If you don’t have visitors to your office or home, you may well still suffer from a public liability claim.
For example, if some of your business signage were to come loose and injure someone walking past the premises. If this were to happen, public liability insurance would pay the cost of compensating the individual and the legal expenses involved. Someone who works for you could also trigger a public liability claim against your business if their actions at work injured a client or a member of the public.

Employers’ Liability

If you have someone working for you, even if they’re an unpaid volunteer, contractor or temporary staff, you are usually legally required to have employers’ liability insurance. This is a legal requirement because you as a business are responsible for the health and safety of your employees while they’re at work, or on work premises. If they suffer an injury at work or become ill as a result of their working conditions, they could claim compensation from you. By insuring against this possibility, you protect yourself from costly compensation and legal fees.

If you would like to speak to a member of our team regarding public and employers’ liability, please call us on 01565 740896 or fill in our quote form and we’ll get back to you regarding your quote.

Get a Quote

Let us know how we can help you. Fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible, or when it’s convenient for you.

Get a Quote Call us